ONE TREE inspires, engages and supports people to take personal responsibility for the environment, making it safe, healthy, fun and sustainable and to share the process as a model for the natural world.
To achieve this, we...
• work with educational system and the Waldorf Schools in providing support to plant and care for trees
• Educate school children and adults about environmental issues
• Demonstrate sustainable solutions to ecosystem problems
• Provide a foundation for cultivating the next generation of environmental stewards
• Work with leading non-profits in the areas of preservation, conservation and forestry throughout the USA and abroad.
• We invite you to volunteer with us, take part in our programs, dedicate a tree and begin gardening in your backyard.